Sunday, November 8, 2015

WEDIN Day 8: Friendship

So I have this great idea for a post, but I need time to plan it out and perfect it. My idea was to do it today but that won't happen because of procrastination and school. I think I'll do it Wednesday because I will have no school. I wish I had more time to dedicate to this blog because I really would like to post better things. Hopefully in the future, I'll get better. Anyway, today's post will definitely be better than yesterday but nothing too exciting. 

Friends are very, very important to me.  My friends make up who I am and are the best parts of my life. With my friends, I can laugh until I cry and create the best memories. Every time I've lost a friend it's been very hard on me. Luckily, I  still have my best friend, who I know will always be with me, and I'm constantly meeting new friends.

Because of my anxiety I have a hard time being 100% myself around a lot people. But I always know that around my friends, I don't have to be scared of  them judging me or thinking negative thoughts about me. I think that's one of the main reasons I love my friends so much. Without them, I'd constantly be hiding my personality. I also have a hard time opening up to people about how I feel. I get very anxious when I have to say I don't like something or I disagree with a person's thought. I always feel like I'm wrong even though it's my opinion. I know I don't have to hide my opinions around people I trust which is a nice feeling. 

My friends have also influenced me a lot. They've made me into the person I am today, even if we don't talk anymore. To this day, I can remember all my closest friends from preschool through now. They have all in some affected the person I am today. I won't go through all of them, because that would take ages, but I'll mention some. In second grade I met Angie, now currently my best friend.  She was the first friend I had who I started to be myself around. Even in first grade I would get anxious around my friends. (I still liked them but I would get shy to be myself sometimes.) She was, and still is, one of the most accepting people I've ever met. Angie has probably had the biggest influence on my life.

Although this isn't exactly what I had planned to write I, as always, still enjoyed writing it. I think just writing anything can make me feel good. I hope that I'll have more time to produce better blog posts than I have these last couple days. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment