Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WEDIN Day 18: Learning

I like to learn. I say it often but I really like learning new things and that makes school, for the most part, very interesting. This is one of my nerdiest qualities.

From a very young age, I always enjoyed getting to go to school because I would learn more about the world. That hasn't changed. I hate being clueless especially if it's a big important topic, so I enjoy being able to educate myself. It's such a privilege to have a chance to be educated but many don't see it because sometimes school seems like a waste of time. 

Another reason I love learning is because I'm constantly fascinated by the world we live in. The idea that everything is made up of super tiny things called atoms and that 100 years ago people's lives could be so different from now and so much more is just amazing. There's also the cultures of the entire world. Basically the world is a book full of new things to learn and I want to be spend my entire life reading that book.

With all that being said, it doesn't me that I love school everyday. It doesn't mean the school is my favorite part of the day. It just means that sometimes I really enjoy want we learn.

Although this post is definitely shorter than the previous posts, it did take me a while to write. I'm not sure why it took so long, but I think I had a hard time organizing my thoughts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment