Saturday, November 14, 2015

WEDIN Day 14: Photography

I love pictures - taking them, seeing them, anything to do with photography. Like words, I love how a picture can mean so much. One landscape can hold so many different POVs just from different different angles.

In my post about words, I explained how without words life would be very hard. What I think is different about pictures is that sometimes, we see or experience things are indescribable and taking a picture can help. The pictures I take help me remember the small details about my favorite memories. I love going back to my favorite days and/or trips.

I don't have a super fancy camera and I'm definitely not an expert on how to use it, but I don't think that matters. Since my pictures are mainly for me, I don't care about having the best picture.

I've always wanted to join a journalism or yearbook club  because it's writing and taking pictures, two things I love. Sadly, my school doesn't have journalism and yearbook is very serious and very focused on fancy camera use, which I don't know. For now, I'll just keep taking them for me.

Also, I love using my pictures to make scrapbooks. Scrapbooking so one of my favorite activities and when they're completed, it's so nice to look through and see all the memories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Side Note*
It's currently 10 pm and I'm not home, so the pictures I include are just some from my phone. I wanted to add some from my camera. but I won't be able to do that.



Such a pretty picture....until a stranger photobombs it




No comments:

Post a Comment