Saturday, November 7, 2015

WEDIN Day 7: Very Late Nights

I really have nothing to write about today so I'll just write a diary/journal entry about my day.
So I woke up at around 10 and stayed in bed until 11 watching YouTube videos. I was home alone so I had nothing to do. Then I got up and had breakfast. Afterward I went to the couch to continue watching videos but the living room was cold so I returned to bed. At around 12:45 I got dressed and started my homework.

My mom and brother came home at around 1:30. I finished my science notes and flipbook at 5:30. I ate lunch and watched Dancing With The Stars, so I wasn't very focused and it took me longer than normal. I took a shower and got ready for the party we were going to.

I'm currently at La CaƱada and still at the party. It's with all of our family friends from the Argentine school I used to attend. That's why it's almost midnight and no one is on any hurry to leave. It's been nice to talk to my friends that I haven't seen in a while. I used to see them every Saturday but since I stopped going to the school, we see each other on rare occasions. We just finished watching Jurassic World, which I had never seen. It was pretty good, but it was pretty predictable (not that I expecting very special).

I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon, not that I really mind. Tomorrow I'm dedicating the day to finishing my World War 1 scrapbook. I'll hopefully have an idea for a post by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment