Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WEDIN Day 11: Setting a Goal (and some random things)

Aaaand here we are again - it's 11:18 pm and I have no nicely planned out post. I really wanted to write my post about feminism today, but I didn't have enough time to gather all the information I wanted. That is what inspired what I will write about tonight.

As I think about this weekend and the next one, I've realized that I have plans for both of them. The post will most likely be up during Thanksgiving week. That's the goal I've set for myself: sometime in the month of November I will write a post about my opinion of feminism and it will be nicely written and as professional as possible.

I don't usually set goals because I always feel like they give me something to stress about. Setting goals has never really motivated me to complete something I wanted to do. The only reason I'm doing it now is because I am very determined to complete that idea. I really would like to write about my opinions more often on this blog but I always want to state my opinions in very professional ways, so I need much more time than what I have now to complete that. More on how I feel about that can be found here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Now on to the random babble part.)
Although I didn't get to write my feminism post, today was still a productive day. I got that hair cut I mentioned in the previous post. Hair cuts always leave me feeling pretty happy because I love when people play with my hair. Afterward, I went to French class, which also leaves me feeling happy. I love learning and since French is something that I've never been introduced to before, the class is very interesting. When I got home, my mom and worked on the slideshow we're making for dad's 50th birthday. His birthday party is Sunday. We're making a Prezi with pictures of him as a baby until now. It's been pretty fun to do because I love getting to look back in time all the way to the world of black and white pictures. (Also, finding pictures of my grandparent's wedding is all kinds of cute and brings many feelings.) We did this for my cousin's 15th birthday and it was just as enjoyable. 

Okay I've gone completely off the "main" topic. My random section actually gave me an idea for tomorrow's post, which was very helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment