Thursday, November 26, 2015

WEDIN Day 26: Happy Thanksgiving!! (and some random topics)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!


Thanksgiving isn't my favorite holiday but it always feels like it's the beginning of the holiday season and that's why I like it so much. For some reason, this year I haven't felt as holiday-y as before and that makes me sad. I'm hoping today can still give me that feeling, so then I can be ready for Christmas and my birthday and everything else.

This year's Thanksgiving is going to be pretty different from the rest. Three of the families that are always with us aren't going to be here this time, so that's already a major difference. I think that it will still be fine, but it does make me sad because I want as much people to bring the holiday spirit up. I'm going to be optimistic that everything works out perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday night, I bought my ticket for VidCon 2016 and I'm so excited! I think it's going to be great and I'm really excited because I love that convention so much. I've only been twice and I know that there is so much more that I want to see and do while I'm there. On Wednesday, I bought tickets to see Troye Sivan and I'm also very excited for that. I got to see his second ever LA show and now I get to his fourth ( I think?) next February. It seems like a really long time from now but I'm pretty sure it will pass by very quickly.

I'm also very excited for Christmas! I can't wait to put up the Christmas tree (my family always until December has started before putting it up) and to decorate the entire house. If Thanksgiving doesn't bring the holiday mood that definitely should.

2015 went by so fast for me. It seems like the year started only yesterday and I can't believe it's ending so soon. I wish it didn't feel like time went by so fast. It's never a fun feeling knowing a full year has gone by. I also still think I'm around the age of 12 so realizing that I'm going to be 16 is very odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment