Friday, November 6, 2015

WEDIN Day 6: Opinions

During one of classes today, I got into a small debate/argument on feminism. I got very frustrated during that, so all day it was in the back of head bugging me. I decided that instead of writing on feminism, I'd write about how I form my opinions.

I think forming a valid opinion on a issue, especially if it's a big one, is very hard. Most people hear one thing and instantly take that stance. I think that is the worst way to form an opinion. I like to find out all the information I can and see both sides of the argument. I want to be as informed as possible on the problem, because then when I decide to form or voice my opinion I can support it. Although everyone is entitled to an opinion, I do think many do not realize that they should take time and effort into creating these opinions.

I have many strong idea and beliefs (not religious, just personal values) so, opinionated discussions can make me very emotional. I get so frustrated when the other person is too stubborn to want to listen to the other side of their argument or, even if something they have said is incorrect, will refuse to believe they can be wrong.

Opinions are a very complicated. They involve so much and can vary in thousands of ways from person to person. Opinions can be affected by so much and can also cause a lot.

All these memes made me smile so I decided to include them.


How opinions make me feel (sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment