Tuesday, November 17, 2015

WEDIN Day 17: Lazy Days

Today has been a I-don't-want-to-do-anything kind of day. The cold weather definitely made me want to stay home this morning and school was very uneventful. School was very boring today. Everyone seemed to be tired.

I got home at 4:30 and watched YouTube videos in bed until 6. I didn't have any homework, so I was free to do anything I wanted. 

I hate that it's Tuesday because it feels like a Friday and I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I have to volunteer at the library until 7 tomorrow so it'll be another wasted day. Thankfully, tomorrow is my last day volunteering.

I honestly just want Thanksgiving break to start now. I neeeeed that week off. It'll be so nice to have an entire week to relax and do what I want. I love Thanksgiving because it always feels like it's the beginning of the holiday season.

This Friday, Mockingjay Part 2 comes out and I need to find somebody that I can convince to come watch it with me. I've never missed the opening night of any of the movies and I don't want to miss this one either. I really have no idea who I can go see it with which makes me very sad. Hopefully I'll find someone.

I haven't been keeping track of time so I'm not sure how long I've been writing. There isn't much structure or point to this post so I'm going to end it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment