Saturday, November 21, 2015

WEDIN Day 21: Describe Yourself

"Tell me about yourself."
To me, that's one of the hardest questions that anyone can ask me. Whenever I get asked that, my mind goes blank and I never know what to say. Even now as I write, I can't think of an answer for that.

I don't know why this question is so hard to answer, but I have some theories. I'm really bad at receiving compliments and I don't like to compliment myself, so when I'm trying to describe myself words like, "smart" I don't use because it makes me feel weird. And although I can recognize that I do this, it doesn't change anything.

I also think that my age probably affects my ability to answer this. Teenage years are the "find yourself" years (at least that's what everyone says). Because of that, I think that maybe I can't answer that because I don't know the answer. It's such a hard question, although it may seem simple, and it's kind of scary not knowing the answer. Because I can't answer it, it feels like I'm not my own person yet.

This post is pretty short but I don't have much else to say. I can't believe there is so little left of November. The month has gone by very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment