Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WEDIN Day 10: I forgot....

So it's 12:15 am which means I kind of forgot to write for Tuesday. I was supposed to brain storm ideas but I got distracted and I've just remembered. So since I have no other ideas, today will be another diary entry.

I woke up very tired (I think I got 6 hours of sleep) and nervous for my test. When I got to school it seemed as if everyone in my house was freaking out - just like me. That calmed me a down a little more because I knew I wasn't the only feeling that way.

In P.E. we began the preliminary rounds of volleyball. Our team did so well today, which made me very happy. We won 2 out of our 3 games and the only loss was a tie breaker, so still very close. We beat two of the best teams!! My bicep of my left arm is kind of bruised because I accidentally hit a very intense serve with it. :( But we won so it's okay. I hope Thursday goes just as well.

The history test turned out to be as easy as the first one. I scored a 93% but we know that about 10 questions will be removed so that will definitely go up. Once the stress of turning in all my work went away, the rest of the day felt very dull. Elective was very boring because we did nothing at all. House was better because we at least got to goof off a little more.

I got home at 4:30 (buses suck sometimes). I took a very long nap at some point but don't even remember what time it was. I think I woke up around 8pm. I was home alone so no one could really tell me. I just spend the rest of the night doing some homework (and forgetting to do this).
Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and going to French class. I think that's the extent of my plans. I apologize for such a boring entry. This completely skipped my mind. I'm still not entirely used to writing everyday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment